Sakeji has a limited email system by satellite. Please send TEXT-ONLY emails. Please do not send ‘frivolous’ email or forwarded jokes, etc. We encourage all parents to write their children via email using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address and putting your child’s name in the subject line fo the email. Emails are distributed each day after lunch.
- Students – email@example.com (please include the students name in the subject line)
- Headmaster – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office or Administration – email@example.com
- New Student Applications – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – email@example.com
Mail to Sakeji, especially from overseas, can take 6 weeks to arrive. Please contact sakeji by letter or email first before sending any packages.
P.O. Box 20,
North Western Province,
Sakeji does not have land line phone access. However the school does have cell phone coverage via Airtel and MTN.